From a whimsical lighthouse on an enchanted island, Explorers are guided by a Lighthouse Keeper and Beacon the Puffin on an exciting quest to find five mysterious Infinity Lanterns to help light their way. Using map coordinates from their Reference Book (the Bible), children discover clues to finding each Lantern while learning how God’s light shines in the lives of familiar biblical characters in Old and New Testament stories.
- Learn about God’s creation and strive to care for it
- Be encouraged to trust God even when fearful
- Understand how to act on their faith
- Celebrate God’s work in their lives
- Be reminded to share God’s hope