We ask you to respect these Guidelines as a way to love your neighbor as yourself.
We request that everyone physically able to do so wear a medically acceptable facemask while in the building for gatherings. If you arrive without one, we have disposable masks available in both adults’ and children’s sizes. Make sure your mask covers both your mouth and nose!
Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building, particularly near entryways. Keep your hands clean and sanitized!
Capacity & Healthy Distancing
We are significantly limiting capacity in order to honor healthy physical distancing.
- Worship seating will be designated. Please follow the instructions of our greeters and ushers!
- Honor healthy distancing as you interact with others on-site.
We sanitize areas of the building that will be used again within 3 days.
When to remain home…
- If you have symptoms of a respiratory illness;
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19.
If you were exposed to COVID-19…
- Strictly follow the instructions of local public health experts before participating in any gatherings;
- Remain home and in quarantine until you know you are COVID-negative.
If you are awaiting results of COVID-19 test…
- Remain home until you receive a negative result. An exception to this is in the case of a person choosing to be tested as an ongoing precaution, as opposed to being tested because of known exposure.
If you test positive for COVID-19 after being on-site at McCabe…
Please let us know as soon as possible so we can respond appropriately. In the event this happens, we will do our best to balance your privacy with the health of our McCabe community.